Uttar Pradesh assistance Teacher Requirement 2018:
The Government of Uttar Pradesh has been released a notification for assistant Teacher Requirement those candidates are eligible as well as interested in this job now they are applying for this post.please read all the eligibility criteria before applying for this post.
Total 68500 Teacher Requirement in various districts of Uttar Pradesh.All the districts and number of posts table shown in below.
|District||No. of Posts|
|Kushi Nagar||1600 Posts|
|Lakhimpurkhiri & Behraich||1700 posts Each|
|Agra & Devriya||1200 Posts|
|Basti :||1400 Posts|
|Amethi & Banda||1100 Posts|
|Ambedkar Nagar||1000 Posts|
|Santkabir Nagar||1000 Posts|
|Siddhartha Nagar||1150 Posts|
Posts based on Reservations:
|Caste||No. of posts|
|Persons with Disabilities||288|
Rs. 9300 To Rs. 34,800
- Candidate should have done graduation from any university that is recognized by central government
- 2 Year of Course of DELEd Or BTC Exam
- Primary Level UPTET / CTET Exam Passed
Minimum 21 Years
Maximum 40 years.
Age Relaxation for various categories:
|Persons with Disabilities (SC)||15 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (ST)||15 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (OBC)||13 years|
|Women (Divorced/ Widowed)||7 years|
- 600 (SIX Hundred Rupees only for any General/ OBC candidates
- 400 for candidates belongs to SC/ ST/ Ex-serviceman/ Person with Disabilities.
Steps To Apply for Assistant Teacher
STEP 1: Go To Official Website of Uttara Pradesh Government Click here
STEP 2: Complete the registration process
- Advertisement Date– 23 January 2018.
- Online Application – 25 January 2018.
- Last date of Registration- 05 February 2018.
- Last date of pay application fee – 07 February 2018.
- Last date of Online Application- 09 February 2018.
- Date of Online Correction – Between 13 and 15 February 2018.
Apply online: Click Here
Offical Notification: Click Here
Admit card:Click Here