Aadhar Card Correction by self
Now a day aadhar card is used for identity purpose.aadhar card is available online and we can download and update it by self.So we can download aadhar card error-free. many people have adhar card but there are some mistakes in that like name, address, and birthdate. So to update this all error you can do it as offline and online. In online Update, you have to visit the nearest aadhaar card centre and as per their instructions, you have to do that. For online updation you have to register your mobile number at the time of application IS required and following steps are to be done.
Procedure For Update Aadhar Card
To update your aadhar card error following steps are given below.
First off all Visit the official UIDAI website and correct all the mistakes of your Aadhar card here.
Step 1. Enter Your aadhar card number That you want To update. See Above Image and Fill your Detail.
After completion of Aadhar number, you can see the button of OTP- One Time Password. Press it.
Step 2. Enter OTP
As you press the OTP button you will deliver the OTP on your registered mobile number which you have registered it at the time of enrollment.
After passing OTP Number the ‘Data Update Request’ tab will display on your screen. Now finally correct your details here.
Step 4. Correct Your Incorrect Detail
After correction of the error now it is a turn for browse and Update and uploads the soft copies of your details for verification.
Upload Require Document
Step 6. Click On yes
Step 7. Select BPO Service Then Click on Submit.
After completion of above process URN number will you can see on your screen.this number is used to check your Adhaar card update status after some time. So you have to note down it carefully as it is required for next time.
You can Download E aadhar Here
Steps To Check Aadhar Card Update Status
After the correction in your Aadhar card it is required to visit the website and check the status by following this steps you can do.it properly.
Enter the given and asked details.
- First of all Visit the official site of the Aadhaar card and Enter all the details which are asked.
- Now fill up your 12 digits unique Aadhaar number.
- Then enter your URN Number which you got on the last time online changing application.
- Then on the ‘Get Status’ button click.
- Then you’ll see your corrected details appear
- You can see all the details are changed which you have corrected it online.
- You can do only correct the following details on your Aadhaar card as per SSUP.
- Your Date of Birth (D.O.B) .
- Your Mobile Number which you have registered at the time of registration.
- Your changed residential Address.
- Your Name.
- If you want to correct the other details then you have to visit the official website of Aadhaar card. And download the above correct form at the Aadhaar card centre and submit it there.
- Some documents are also required for the correction of the Aadhaar card.
For a change, the Aadhaar details the following information and documents are needed to be ready.
- Aadhar Card Number of the applicant is required.
- Mobile number of the applicant which is registered.
- Verification of the details for example marriage certificate is needed for changing the last name of the applicant.
Why Aadhar Card Rejected
When you are trying to update your Aadhaar card at that time you will see the following status
If you see ‘Rejected’, status then following reasons are possible:
- The documents which you have submitted are not proper.
- Some details should be improper.
- At the time of filling the form, some error is done.
If any of above reasons are responsible and you can’t understand what to do but you want to correct the details then follow the steps are given below.
- Visit the nearest Aadhaar card centre with all your correct documents.
- At the centre fill up the new form and submit it online as a request then you can check your aadhar card status online.