AIRLINE ALLIED SERVICES LTD JOBS 2018
NAME OF POST : Assistant Supervisor
SHORT DETAILS :
Airline Allied services Ltd, Maharashtra has issued a recruitment notification for Walk In Interview, for the post of Assistant Supervisor posts . Those candidates who are interested in the following post are requested to read all Eligibility details and other details before going for interview.
IMPORTANT DATES :
- Date for Walk In Interview : 11 to 18/08/2018
AGE LIMIT :
- Minimum Age : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 30 Years
- Age relaxation is as per Government rules.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION :
- Candidates should be graduate with 60% marks Or
- NCC ’13’ Certificate : Graduate with 60% marks in any discipline ( minimum 3 years duration ) from any recognised university, with ability to speak Hindi, English and conversant with local languages. OR
- Graduate with NCC B’S Certificate and ability to speak Hindi, English and conversant with local languages and proficiency in fire fighting, knowledge of Industrial Security, knowledge of disaster management, knowledge of unarmed combat, legal knowledge, armed forces / Police background, Diploma / Certification course in Computer.
PHYSICAL ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
|CATEGORY||HEIGHT in (Cms)|
- Relaxation of 2.5 CMS for SC/ST candidates & those from North East states & hilly states as subject to domicile proof.
APPLICATION FEES :
- General : ₹ 1000/- in demand draft drawn in favour of ” AIRLINE ALLIED SERVICES LIMITED”, payable at New Delhi.
- SC / ST : ₹ 0/-
VENUE FOR INTERVIEW :
- AG High school and G&D Parikh higher secondary school, Commerce Six road, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad : 380009.
- Institute of Engineering Education & Research, Dongre Vastigraha ground, Canada Corner, Nashik : 422002, Phone No. : 0253 6641300.
VACANCY DETAILS :
|NAME OF POST||NO. OF POST|
SELECTION PROCEDURE :
- Candidates selection will be made on basis of written exam/interview.
PAY SCALE :
- ₹ 21,371 /- per month.
HOW TO APPLY ??
- All eligible and interested candidates may download application form from the official website.
- Fill the application form.
- Submit the same on the date on walk in.