The Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) Class 12 (Intermediate) board examination 2018 results is now live on the official website of the UPMSP Board.
The Class 10 result will made available soon on the board’s official website – upsessb.org and upresults.nic.in. The intermediate or class 12th and high school or 10th result was declared at 12.30 at a press conference in Allahabad.
The pass percentage of class 10 is 75.16 and 72.43% have cleared the class 12 examination. This year, the overall pass percentage for class 10 dropped from 81.2% in 2017 to 75.2% in 2018. Same with the Class 12 result – it declined from 82.6% in 2017 to 72.4 in 2018.
UP Board Class X toppers
- Rank 1: Allahabad’s Anjali Verma – 96.33%
- Rank 2: Fatehpur’s Yashashvi – 94.5%
- Rank 3: Third place is jointly shared by Vinay Kumar (94.17%) and Sani Verma (94.17%)
UP Board Class XII toppers
- Rank 1: Rajneesh Shukla from Fatehpur and Akash Maurya from Barabanki – 93.2%
- Rank 2: Ananya Rai from Ghazipur – 92.6%
- Rank 3: Abhishek Kumar from Moradabad and Ajeet Patel from Barabanki – 92.2%
Class 10 pass percentage: Boys – 72.3%; Girls – 78.8%
Check the information to check for 12th Result 2018
1) Open the followitng website of the UP Board
2) Click on the Results link available on the homepage of the UP Board website
3) You will be redirected to results page
4) Enter your name, roll number and select class
5) Your result will be displayed on screen, download it or take a printout
The students who have appeared for the Uttar Pradesh Inter and High School examinations can register above to get result directly on their mobile phone or email ID. Just enter your details such as – name, roll number, mobile number (for result SMS), email ID and click on submit button. The result will be sent through SMS/ email ID once it is declared by the Uttar Pradesh MSP Board.
The Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) will upload the UP board high school and intermediate results on the official websites of UPMSP Board – upmsp.edu.in, upresults.nic.in, upmspresults.up.nic.in and results.nic.in. The students can visit the above mentioned websites to check their result.
The board will announce the Uttar Pradesh Board results 2018 at 12:30 pm but there can be half-an-hour delay. The UPMSP will publish Inter results on April 29 at 12.30 pm while High School exams 2018 will be out at 1:30 pm. Both the results will be made live on the official results website – http://upresults.nic.in/
What should students expect from the results?
There is a lot of pressure on the students of classes Xth and XIIth, as the results of UP Board Examinations are about to be announced on April 29, 2018, and there is not much time left to assume, expect or even react. The students are wrecking the website page by rewind cycles of refreshing the page, and are just waiting for the results, because their efforts are about to turn & shape into what their career can be molded into. Actually, that is exactly what they are thinking of. Their sole reason to wait for the results is to examine their life choices, and what their career can further look like.