How to track your PAN Card Status online?
A Permanent Account Number card or more commonly known as a PAN Card is considered as one of the oldest as well as most important documents of identification in India. It is mandatory for all Indian taxpayers to hold a PAN Card of their own. The introduction of PAN Cards In India has had various advantages for the functioning of the government since it has made the taxation system more convenient. It has also aided in accruing the requisite information on citizens and their respective incomes which have resulted in an upward spike in transparency in financial transactions.
Once you finish the process of applying for a new PAN Card, it takes approximately 2 weeks for you to receive your new PAN Card. To our advantage, the government has facilitated a very convenient method for applicants to check their tracking status through an acknowledgment number allotted to them upon successful submission of a request form. There are three distinct modes to check your PAN application. An applicant can track it through SMS facility, telephone call or online tracking.
How to track your PAN application status online:
Online tracking is the most commonly used as well as fastest method to track your PAN Application status. An applicant has to follow the steps given below to know about the status of their application:
- Firstly, Go to the PAN segment in the official PAN website. After landing on this page, you fill find an option where you can check your status.
- Then, choose the type of application; whether it is a new application or a request to update information in your existing Pan Card.
- Input the following details: 15 digit acknowledgment number, full name and date of birth.
- After submitting the requisite details, you will reach a page that will display the status of your application.
You can track your PAN application online only after a day of the submission.
Steps to track your NSDL PAN Status:
The official NSDL website has provided for a mechanism to track both your application status as well as payment status. Follow the steps mentioned below:
- First, go to the official website and select “Track your PAN/TAN Application Status” under the section, PAN cards.
- You will be redirected to the official Page of NSDL Pan Cards.
- Select the type of your application
- Input the acknowledgment number you received initially.
- Fill in the blank fields with Name and DOB.
- After clicking on submit, you can view your status.
- To find out your payment status; click on the option: “Know Status of Your Credit Card Transaction for Online Application”.
- Input either of your Transaction/Acknowledgment numbers.
- Input name and dob.
- Select “Show status” and your transaction status will display on the screen.
How to Check Your UTI PAN Application Status?
You require your application number before checking your PAN card application status. You can track your PAN Card status using the steps given below:
- Go to UTIITSL’s PAN Online Portal and visit the Official UTI Pan Card Page.
- Click on “Track PAN Card Application Status”.
- Then, select “Click here to check status online”
- Fill in your Application coupon number.
- Lastly, select ‘submit’ to check your application status.
Check Pan Card Status Online: Government of India provided facility check Pan card Status so we have provided full article about how check pan card status online
Check Step Pan Card Status With Image
STEP 1: Go To Offical Website https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/pantan/StatusTrack.html
STEP 2: Fill the 14 Digits Acknowledgement number
Enter Full Name and Date Of Birth
STEP 3: Finally Display your Pancard Status