Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board Recruitment 2018
In January 2018, Government of Delhi and Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) have issued a notification regarding the recruitment of 9232 Teaching & Non Teaching posts under several departments. This is an exciting news for Candidates who are looking for Government Jobs in Delhi. Candidates are required to submit the Delhi SSSB Vacancy Application anytime between the 05th and 31st January 2018. You have the option to fill the form online mode from the official website: delhi.gov.in. All other important information such as eligibility, how to apply, important dates, selection process, etc. have been iterated below:
Start Date of Application: 5th January 2018
Last Date of Application: 31st January 2018
Last Date to pay the exam fee: 31st January 2018
Date of Exam: To be Notified Soon
- For General and OBC Candidates: Rs. 100
- For Women Candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Physically Handicapped and Former Servicemen category have an exemption of paying the fee
- Post of Special Education Teacher– Any Graduate holding a B.Ed./Diploma in Special Education
- Post of PGT– The candidate should hold a Masters Degree in a relevant subject along with Degree/Diploma in Training/Education & 03 years of teaching experience.
- Post of TGT– The candidate should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any Modern Indian Language(MIL) or a BA with MIL considered as one of the elective subjects along with a Diploma /Degree in Teaching
- Post of Asstt. Teacher (Nursery):- The candidate should have passed Senior Secondary School with 45% marks or above as well as a Diploma in Nursery Teacher Education
- Post of Asstt. Teacher (Primary):- The candidate should have passed Senior Secondary School with 50% marks or above and also hold a Diploma in Elementary Education
- Post of Physical Edn. Teacher:- The candidate should hold a B.P.Ed. or Equivalent Drawing Teacher– 05 years Diploma in Drawing/ Painting / Sculpture/ Graphic Art
- Post of Domestic Science Teacher:-The candidate should hold a Bachelor’s Degree in either Domestic Science or Home Science.
If you are interested to know more about post-wise education qualifications in detail, please read the official notification.
- For candidates applying for PGT Posts, The maximum age should be 36 years
- For candidates applying for TGT Posts, maximum age should be 32 years
- There is some age relaxation for a few categories, as follows:
-SC/ST: 5 years
-OBC: 3 years
-PWD (SC/ST): 15 years
-PWD (OBC): 13 years
-Ex-servicemen: 3 years
-Departmental Representatives with a minimum of 3 years of service- 5 years
How to Apply
If you are eligible, you may apply online through the official website i.e. delhi.gov.in before 31st January 2018.
The selection process consists of One Tier and Two-Tier examination scheme along with the Skill Test if applicable.
Notification: Please find the full notification for DSSSB Recruitment 2018 – Special Education Teacher, Asstt. Teacher, TGT, PGT & Educational & Vocational Guidance Counsellor (EVGC) Here!
New Registration: To Apply Online/ New Registration Click here!
You can print out your admit card from this link!
You can check your result here!