Eaadhar card Download Online
Eaadhar is Actually aadhar card but it is in a Soft copy of adhar card.So here We Provide Sort Tutorial for Aadhar card Download with help of www.uidai.gov.in Website.e adhar require when we do not have physical aadhar.So Check Below Step For Eaadhar.
How To Download E aadhar From UIDAI Website?
Step 1. Please Visit E aadhar Website By Click On Given Button.
There Is Two Option one is Enrollment Id And Another Is Aadhar Card.
Step 2. If you have Existing Aadhar Card Then Select Aadhar Card otherwise Go for Enrollment Id. Check Below Image For How to Enter Detail using Enrollment Slip
Step 3. Enter Detail With your enrollment Slip Please Read below Step then Enter Detail.
- 1) If you choose Enrollment id then you need to Enter Enrollment Id with date and Time Check Image For Where Enrollment Id and Date. (1231/12121/12111) date time (01/01/1995 12:12:14).
- If your Selected option is Aadhar card then enter Your Aadhar Number in the First box.(Check Image)
- 2) Then Enter Your Name That Given In aadhar Card Or Enrollment Slip.
- 3) Now Enter Your Six digit Area code ( Ex . 400008).
- 4)Finally, Enter Proper Captcha Code.
- 5) Enter Your Mobile Number That You have.
- 6) At Last Click On ” Get One Time Password ” Button.
Some People Also Find out For Correction aadhar card. check out our Article about Aadhar card Correction.
How to Enrolled in Adhar Card
- Please Check Your Nearest aadhar Enrollment center For apply aadhar.
- Get Aadhar Card Application Form here
- Fill All Correct detail for avoiding aadhar card update. So please enter all detail carefully.
- Carry With All the Necessary document and go near aadhar center.
- For aadhar card Basic requirement of your fingerprint and photo and iris scan. it has done at Enrollment center.
- After some day Your aadhar card is available for download. You can download as pdf as Eaadhar here.you can use for that you need. Your physical aadhar is couriered to your home address by the government