From 10 and intermediate students to graduates and post graduate students, everyone are trying to get government jobs. The reason behind this may be the longevity of the job or others. Whatever may be the case, many of the students are showing much interest to write competitive exams. But, unlike the graduates with more government job opportunities 10 and intermediate are struggling a lot to get government jobs. If you are one among those, here is a notification for you. Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has released a notification to recruit intermediate student for the post of clerks in Jharkhand State Field.
Name of the organization: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
Post Name: Clerks
No. of posts: 265
|S. No.||Name of the post||No. of posts|
|1.||State Field Clerk in Various Department||147|
|2.||State Field Clerk in Treasury Department||33|
|3.||State Field Clerk in Health, Education and Family Welfare||85|
Category wise posts:
|Lower Division Clerk LDC (various Dept.)||Lower Division Clerk (Treasury Dept.)||Lower Division Clerk (Various Dept.)|
|Total number of posts||147||33||85|
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20,200
Regardless of the caste and gender, there is no age limit any candidates who are going to apply for the clerk post of Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission.
- Candidate should have done his / her Intermediate or 10+2 from any institute recognized by state or central government.
- Candidate must have computer knowledge and the Hindi typing speed of the candidate should not be less than 25 words per minute (w.p.m).
Fee for the post of ISRO Scientist
- 800/- (Eight hundred rupees only) for OBC, General and other category candidates.
- 200/- (Two hundred rupees only) for SC, ST candidates who belongs to Jharkhand.
Step by Step process to apply for Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission Clerk posts
Candidates who are interested to apply for these vacancies need to go through the complete notification before actually they are going to apply for the post. Candidates need to open the official website www.jssc.in, select the desired post and fill all the details related to the personal and professional life. After filling the application, they need to pay the application fee through internet banking or Debit or Credit cards and take print out of the complete application.
- Online application starts from: March 05, 2018
- Online application ends on: April 04, 2018
- Fee payment can be done from: March 05, 2018
- Fee payment can be done up to: April 09, 2018
- Exam Date (may vary): May 2018
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online:(link Open 05/03/2018)