Many of the students aspire to get a central government job. The reason behind this may be due to the higher salaries and benefits provided by central government. If you are one among them, then here is good news for you. The government of India, Ministry of Home affairs released a notification to recruit various Non Executive posts of Junior Engineer office Assistant and other posts under Lucknow Metro Railway Corporation Limited (LMRCL). Interested candidates need to go through all the details of eligibility criteria and ensure that they eligible to apply for the post before applying online from February 23, 2018 to March 27, 2018.
Name of the organization: Lucknow Metro Railway Corporation Limited (LMRCL)
- Station Controller cum Train operator (SCTO), Customer Relations Assistant (CRA), Jr. Engineer (Civil), Jr. Engineer (Electrical), Jr. Engineer (S & T), Office Assistant (HR), Account Assistant, Public Relation Assistant, Maintainer (Electrical), Maintainer (Civil) and Maintainer (S & T).
No. of posts: 358 (Three Hundred Fifty Eight)
|SL. No.||Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Station Controller cum Train operator (SCTO)||101|
|2.||Customer Relations Assistant||49|
|3.||Jr. Engineer (Civil)||31|
|4.||Jr. Engineer (Electrical)||35|
|5.||Jr. Engineer (S & T)||27|
|6.||Office Assistant (HR)||2|
|8.||Public Relation Assistant||2|
|11.||Maintainer (S & T)||28|
Category wise Posts
|Sl. No.||Category||No. of Posts|
Interested candidates whose age is in between 21 to 28 years can apply for all the above mentioned Non Executive posts. However, there is an age relaxation of 5 years for U. P. candidates belong to SC, ST and OBC (non – creamy layer).
Candidates need to achieve at least 60 percent in their 3 or 4 years Engineering Diploma in relevant streams. However SC and ST candidates who achieved 50 percentage marks in their graduation done from any government recognized organization is also eligible for the post.
Fee for the post
- 500/- (five hundred rupees only) for OBC and General candidate
- 200/- (Two hundred fifty rupees only) for SC and ST
Step by Step process to apply for RRB ALP and Technician
Candidates who feel they are eligible with the above mentioned eligibility criteria can log on to www.lmrcl.com and fill all the education and personal details carefully and take print out of complete application for future reference.
- Online application starting Date: February 23, 2018 at 10 AM
- Online application ends on: March 27, 2018 at 11:59 PM