Written Exam Final Result 2018- MP PEB Vyapam MP Police Constable, Head Constable, ASI positions
The MPPEB (Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board) which was earlier known as Vyapam, invited the online applications from the candidates for recruitment in Madhya Pradesh Police Department Constable GD and for various other positions like assistant sub-inspector, section officer, head constable etc. The official notification for MP PEB Vyapam MP Police Constable, Head Constable, ASI positions was released on 8th of June 2017 and the recent updates regarding this recruitment have come on 7th of February 2018. The interested candidates must go through the official notification and all the vital details about this recruitment are discussed in the coming paragraphs.
The vacancy details regarding Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board Police (MPPEB) MP Constable Recruitment for the year 2017
|Name of the post||General||SC||ST||OBC||Total|
|Constable for General duty||7088||1989||2476||1275||12828|
|Constable for Driver position||361||120||159||62||702|
|Constable for Cook position||76||16||32||12||114|
|Constable for Nai post||19||1||7||7||34|
|Constable for Dhobhi post||21||4||5||9||36|
|Constable for Mochi post||6||8||1||0||15|
|Constable for Water Career position||64||9||15||9||82|
|Constable for Sweeper post||16||21||5||2||36|
|Constable Tent Khalasi||8||0||6||0||14|
|Head Constable for operating computer||79||24||20||0||123|
Thus there are total 14088 posts and the posts reserved for each caste as mentioned above.
Age limit for Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board Police (MPPEB) MP Constable Recruitment for the year 2017
|Minimum age limit as on 1st August 2017||Maximum age limit as on 1st August 2017|
|18 years||25 years|
The relaxation in age limit for different categories can be checked from the official notification.
Eligibility for MP PEB Vyapam MP Police Constable, Head Constable, ASI positions
- For Constable for General duty – Candidates must have passed a 10th class examination from any recognized board in India.
- Constable for Driver position – Candidates must have passed 10th class exam with HMV driving license.
- For other constable positions like Cook, Nai, Dhobhi, Mochi, Water Career, Sweeper, Mesan, Regular and Tent Khalasi – Candidates must have passed 10th class exam and should have a working knowledge as per the concerned post.
- For Head constable computer post – Candidates should have passed 12th class exam and should possess one year IT or computer diploma.
- For ASI computer post – Candidates should have a bachelor degree in IT or computers.
|Double paper||Single paper|
|General/ other state – 770 rupees||General/ other state – 570 rupees|
|SC/ ST/ OBC – 420 rupees||SC/ ST/ OBC – 320 rupees|
Application fees can be easily paid through online modes like net banking, debit card, credit card, MP online Kiosk etc.
Important dates regarding Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board Police (MPPEB) MP Constable Recruitment for the year 2017
- Application process began on 8th of June 2017.
- Last date for applying online was 11th of July 2017.
- Last of for paying examination fee was 11th of July 2017.
- Last date for correction was 12th of July 2017.
- Examination date was 19th August to 18th September 2017.
- Revised result declaration date was 15th December 2017.
Some Useful Important Links
Download Final Result
Download Written Exam Revised Result
Download Revised Result Notice
Download Answer Key
Download Supplementry Admit Card
Download Admit Card
The recent update regarding this vacancy has come on 7th of February 2018. You can check all the details by accessing the online facility.