National Scholarship Portal
National Scholarship Portal means NSP which the government of India has started the Digital India program.the aim of this portal is the details about all the Scholarship granted to the each and every student is stored here. National Scholarships Portal works as the Mission Mode Project related to the National e-governance Plan (NeGP), so more people can take its benefits. Here we are providing all the details about NSP. Official Website for NSP is www.scholarships.gov.in.
The main objective of NSP is to solve all the problems of the students related to the Scholarship.in National Scholarship portal granted to all the students of India from the different government departments such as Central Government, State Government or any other ministry. Students can apply for the scheme by their own.
Scholarship Schemes On The National Scholarship Portal
The National Scholarship Portal has made a single Application Form for the students for the various scholarship scheme. Before this student have to fill Various forms for a single Schemes and it is very hard for them and also time taking process. So to reduce the burden NSP has made a form. Here we are providing that application form.
- Post-matric Scholarship Scheme
- Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Scheme
- Pre-matric Scholarship Scheme
- Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students
- National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Scheme
- Incentives to Girls for Secondary Education
- Central Sector Scholarship Scheme of Top Class Education for SC Students
- Pre-Matric Scholarships for Students with Disabilities
- Post-Matric Scholarships for Students with Disabilities
- Scheme For Award Of Scholarships Under Cine/Mine/Lsdm/Beedi And IOMC Workers Welfare Fund
- Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for ST Students
List of Scholarship Offered On National Scholarship Portal for which Application is Open with date
How To apply National Scholarship Portal Application Form Online?
Nowadays The National Scholarship Portal has provided a facility of the online form for the students and then it is also simple for them to transfer the Amount to the student’s account. To get the benefits of the government scholarships, first of all, the students have to log in and register in the panel and then next they have to fill all the details which are asked.then after they can see the lists for which they are valid for scholarships.
Follow The given Step to Apply for an online scholarship.
First, you need to open national scholarship portal
Here we are giving all the details about application form below for all the students and we are requesting you to confirm all the details are correct and proper.
Find Out the below option.
- National Scholarship Portal Student Login: On the homepage of the National Scholarship Portal login section is available the Students first Login.
- Registration: Then next all the required details are to be fill in and register. As like the following image you can see on your display.
- Temporary Registration Number: After registration, the required details Once the details a 20 digit temporary Registration Number will be given to the applicant.
- The applicant gets the permanent registration number on mobile through the SMS. when they complete the registration process and then the old temporary Number is not valid.
- Logging in account: the candidate can use their Temporary Registration Number and their birth date for login into the National Scholarship Portal.
- Fill details: After logging in to the National Scholarship Portal with the use of temporary Number and birth date applicant has to fill the details which are given below.
- Personal Details & Bank Account Details: here students need to enter the correct personal and bank details because the government transfers the amount of scholarship in the respective filled up bank account number.
Academic Details: here students need to enter basic details about previous and present academic details.
Details of Scheme: as per the validity of the students the list of scholarship scheme appears into the display. And also regarding a student’s educational qualification and region.
Documents for upload: Candidate can apply a for one or more scholarship. After selecting respected scholarship than on the next page the list of documents which are to be submitted is appears on the screen.
Contact Details: To complete the all the process applicant have to submit their correct contact details.
Printing application form: After complete all the process you can select the ‘Print Your Application’ button for getting the print out of the form. If an applicant wants to check their application status they can use ‘Check Your Status.
National Scholarship Portal Application Submission process
It is necessary to fill the form in the appropriate format. Before the submission, they have to check and confirm full form and if there are any error or mistake then should be done properly. because after submission they are not allowed to do any changes in their registered details. a candidate has not sent the hard copy to NSP but only clicking the submit button they sent it.