Preliminary Exam Result 2018 for the post of IB ACIO Grade II
The official notification regarding IB ACIO Grade II Recruitment was released on 12th of August 2017 and the Preliminary examination result has been announced recently on 20th January 2018. The candidates can easily check all the details in this regard by accessing the online platform.
An overview of IB ACIO Grade II Recruitment
The recruitment applications for various posts related to IB ACIO Grade II were invited by Ministry of Home and Affairs (MHA) Intelligence Bureau (IB). The exact posts are Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II/ Executive ACIO. The candidates had an easy option to apply through the online platform. In order to apply for these posts the candidates must have necessary educational qualifications and other prerequisite skills as clearly highlighted in the official notification.
The important dates related to Intelligence Bureau Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Examination 2017
- The beginning process of applications – The candidates were given an option to apply from 12th of August 2017.
- The last date for registration – The last date for registration was extended by the department and it was 10th of September 2017.
- Last date for paying the fees through online method – The last date for fee payment through online mode was 10th of September 2017. Various options were available like net banking, debit card, credit card etc. to make the payment.
- Last date for paying the fees through offline method – The last date for payment of fee through the offline method was 12th of September 2017. The fee was required to be deposited through challan in the specified bank branches.
- The Pre exam date – It was finalized on 15th of October 2017.
- Pre-exam result declaration date – Result for pre-exam has been declared on 20th January 2018.
- Expected date for mains examination – The mains exam will be conducted during January or February in 2018 itself.
Application fees and exam centers for IB ACIO Grade II position
The application fees for General and OBC category was 100 rupees. For SC, ST and female category there was no fee charge at all, so they were not required to pay anything for such application. The exam centres are scattered all across the nation and the candidates can choose the nearest one as per their convenience.
Number of vacancies for IB ACIO Grade II post
The total number of vacancies for IB ACIO Grade II post is 1300. Out of the total number, 951 vacancies are for General category, 109 for SC, 56 for ST and 184 for OBC candidates.
In order to apply for IB ACIO Grade II post, candidates must have a bachelor degree in any stream from any recognized university in India. Along with bachelor’s degree, basic knowledge of computer is also a prerequisite.
Some Useful Important Links
Download Pre Exam Result
Download Admit Card
Pay Exam Fee
The result for IB ACIO Grade II pre-examination is already declared. The candidates who attempted the pre-exams can easily check their results online. It will give them on the spot information that whether they have qualified for the mains exam or not. If the pre-exam has been cleared then the candidates can focus on the mains exam without facing any hassles.