62,907 RRB Group D Posts Notification 2018
Following the announcement of 62907 Railway posts (17,673 Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) posts and 8,829 Technician posts) for various RRB zones, Indian Railway has released a notification to recruit 62,907 Group D posts. The candidates who aspire to join in Indian Railways can apply for various Group D posts like Gangman, Keyman, Shunter, Switchman, Trackman, Cabinman, Leverman, Pointsman, Helper-II (Elect), Helper-II (Mech), Helper-II (S & T), Gr. ‘D’ (Engg.), Gr. ‘D’ (Store), Porter, Fitter and Welder posts from Feb 10, 2018 to March 3, 2018 online.
Name of the organization: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
Post Name: Railway Group D posts
Job Location: India
Employment Type: Full Time
- Gangman, Keyman, Shunter, Switchman, Trackman, Cabinman, Leverman, Pointsman, Helper-II (Elect), Helper-II (Mech), Helper-II (S & T), Gr. ‘D’ (Engg.), Gr. ‘D’ (Store), Porter, Fitter, and Welder.
No. of posts: 62,907
|SL. No.||RRB||No. of Vacancies|
Category wise Posts
|Sl. No.||Category||No. of Posts|
Interested candidates whose age is in between 18 to 31 years can apply for RRB Group – D posts. However, there is an age relaxation of 5 years for candidates belonging to SC and ST. Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC (Non – Creamy Layer), 10 years for Railway staff (Group C & D), 10 years PWD (General), 13 for PWD (ST and ST), 13 years for PWD (13 years), 3 years for Ex-serviceman and 5 years for Widows and Divorced Women.
Candidate should have done his / her Matriculation, Intermediate, ITI or B. Tech in any boards recognized by state or central government.
Fee for the post of ISRO Scientist
- 500/- (five hundred rupees only) for OBC and General candidate
- 250/- (Two hundred fifty rupees only) for SC, ST, Ex-serviceman and female candidates
Pay Scale: As per 7th Pay Commission With intail pay 18000 INR
Step by Step process to apply for RRB ALP and Technician
Candidates who feel they are eligible with the above-mentioned eligibility criteria can log on to www.indianrailways.gov.in and fill all the education and personal details carefully and take print out of complete application for future reference.
- Online application starts from: February 10, 2018 at 10 AM
- Online application ends on: March 12, 2018 at 11:59 PM
- Fee payment can be done from: February 10, 2018
- Fee payment can be done up to: March 12, 2018
Apply online: Click here
Offical Notification: Click here (Hindi)
Offical Notification: Click here (English)
Exam Date Notice: Click Here