Government job is the primary concern for any person these days. Regardless of the academic qualification, SSC, Intermediate or Degree, every student tends to have a government job these days. It may be due to the lack of security for private jobs. If you are also the one, here is an opportunity for you. The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board Jaipur RSMSSB has released a notification to recruit the Graduates for various posts. Here we have detailed the educational qualifications, applying process, age criteria and exam fees. Have a look through.
Name of the Organisation:
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board Jaipur
Supervisor, Live Stock Assistant, Tax Assistant, Industry Broadcasting officer, Industry Inspector, Financial Investigator, Handloom Inspector, Salts Inspector, Live Stock Assistant in General Area, Live Stock Assistant in Tribal Area and various other posts.
Number of posts
|Sl. No.||Post Name||Total Posts|
|2||Live Stock Assistant||2077|
The candidate’s age should not be less than 18 years and more than 40 years to get eligible to apply for the posts of Supervisor, Livestock Assistant and Tax Assistant posts. And the candidate’s age should be in between 20 and 40 years to get eligible for other posts. However there is an age relaxation for candidates belonging to the backward casts.
- Industry Broadcasting Office: Bachelor Degree in Arts/ Commerce/ Science/ Engineering from any recognized University in India.
- Industry Inspector: Bachelor Degree in Arts/ Commerce/ Science/ Engineering from any recognized University in India.
- Financial Investigator: Master / PG Degree in Mathematics / Economics / Statistics/ Commerce
- Salts Inspector: Bachelor Degree in Science with Chemistry as a Subject
- Handloom Inspector: Intermediate with Diploma in Textile trade
- Live Stock Area Assistant (General Area/ Tribal Area): Intermediate with PCB Stream or PCA (Agriculture)
- Tax Assistant in General Area: Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Application or ITI Certificate in COPA with typing spped of 20 WPM and Knowledge in Hindi
Candidates of Rajasthan belongs to the General/ OBC Creamy Layer need to pay Rs. 450/- (Four Hundred Fifty Rupees only), OBC Non- Creamy Layer Rs. 350/- (Three Hundred Fifty Rupees only), SC/ ST needs to pay 250. Candidates belong to other states needs to pay Rs. 450/- (Four Hundred Fifty Rupees only).
- Candidates can apply online from: Varies from post to post (March 22, 2018 – April 19, 2018)
- Candidates can apply online up to: Varies from post to post (April 20, 2018 – May 18, 2018)
- Exam Date: July/ August
Offical Website: Click Here