RBI Recruitment for 526 Office Attendant Posts 2017:
Post Name: Attendant Office
Post Date: 17 November 2017
Info: RBI(Reserve Bank of India) has been released job notification for 526 “Office Attendant” Post 2017 on 17th of November.Read Job Notification properly and apply if you are eligible for that.All the details mentioned below.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 25 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as Per Rules.
Educational Qualifications (as on 01/11/2017):
Candidate should be 10th Exam From any Recognized Board.
Application Fees:[table id=6 /]
Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit:
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST):5 years, i.e. up to 30 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): By 3 years, i.e. up to 28 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD): By 10 years (GEN) 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)
- Ex-Servicemen: To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to a maximum of 50 years.
- Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not re-married: By 10 years
- Candidates domiciled in the state of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989: By 5 years
- Candidates having work experience in Reserve Bank of India: To the extent of a number of years of such experience, subject to a maximum of 3 years.
Important Dates:[table id=5 /]
Selection Process: please Read Offical Notification
RBI Vacancy Details:
1. Ahmedabad: 39 Posts
2. Bengaluru: 58 Posts
3. Bhopal: 45 Posts
4. Chandigarh & Shimla: 47 Posts
5. Chennai: 10 Posts
6. Guwahati: 10 Posts
7. Hyderabad: 27 Posts
8. Jammu: 19 Posts
9. Lucknow: 13 Posts
10. Kolkata: 10 Posts
11. Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Panaji: 165 Posts
12. Nagpur: 09 Posts
13. New Delhi: 27 Posts
14. Thiruvananthapuram: 47 Posts
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here