Recruitment for the post of ITBP Constable for the year 2018
The ITBP (Indo Tibetan Border Police Force) has recently invited the online applications from the candidates for the post of Constable in Driver Trade. The official notification regarding this vacancy has been released on 7th of February 2018. The candidates must fulfill the eligibility conditions and physical fitness criteria in order to apply for this post. The vital details are mentioned in the official notification. If you wish to apply for this post then make sure to check the important information discussed in the coming paragraphs.
Vacancy details regarding Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) Constable Driver Recruitment for the year 2018
|Name of the post||General||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
Thus, there are total 134 vacancies for the position of constable driver and the exact number of posts, basis on caste is mentioned in the table above.
Eligibility for Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) Constable Driver Recruitment
Here are the eligibility details regarding this position –
- The candidates applying for this position must have passed the class 10th examination (High School Examination) from any recognized board.
- For this position, it is necessary that the candidates should have driving license Heavy/ Medium/ Light with a minimum experience of 2 years.
Physical eligibility –
- The height of the candidates must be at least 170 CMS.
- The chest should be at least 80 to 85 CMS.
Age limit as on 15th of March 2018
|Minimum age limit||Maximum age limit|
|21 years||27 years|
The relaxation in age limit for various castes can be checked from the official notification issued by the department.
Application fee for Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) Constable Driver Recruitment 2018
Thus, only general category and OBC category candidates have to pay 100 Rupees. And SC, ST, PH category candidates are totally exempted from paying any application fee for this post.
Mode of payment for application fee
- Online mode – the candidates can easily pay the application fee through the online mode. Various options are available like net banking, debit card, credit card etc.
- Offline mode – fee can also be paid through the offline mode by generating e- challan and depositing in the concerned bank branch as asked in the official notification.
Various important dates regarding Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) Constable Driver Recruitment for the year 2018
- The application process will begin from 14th of February 2018.
- The last date of applying through the online mode is 15th of March 2018.
- The last date for payment of examination fee is 15th of March 2018.
- Examination dates are not notified till now but will be made official after a short period of time.
- Admit card availability will also be notified very soon.
Some Useful Important Links
Link Activate on 14/02/2018
The candidates interested in Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) Constable Driver positions must check the official notification before applying for this vacancy. All the important details are available online and the fee can be paid without any hassles.