Syndicate Bank PO Recruitment 2018:
Syndicate Bank released a notification for the recruitment of Probationary officers (PO) to provide the banking aspirants an opportunity to start the banking career through one year post Graduation Diploma in Banking and Finance course in Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd. (MaGE), Bangalore and Nitte Education International Pvt Ltd. (NEIPL) Greater Noida / Mangalore.
Number of Posts:
Unreserved OBC SC ST Total
252 135 75 38 500
Age Limit: (As on 01.10.2017)
• Minimum – 20 years
• Maximum – 28 years
Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit:
• 5 years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe and Ex-servicemen and Commissioned office.
• 3 years for Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates.
• 5 years for persons affected by 1984 riots.
• 15 years for SC-ST, 13 years for OBC and 10 years for General Persons with Disabilities (PWD).
• Degree (Graduation) from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government with a minimum of 60% (55% for SC/ST/PWD) marks in any discipline.
Category Amount (Rs.)
SC/ST/PWD Rs. 100 (Intimation charges only)
General & Others Rs. 600 (Application Fee + Intimation Charges)
Start Date for Online Registration 02.01.2018
Online Payment of Application Fees 02.01.2018 to 17.01.2018
Last date for Online Registration 17.01.2018
Download of Call letter for Examination After 05.02.2018
Date of Online test (Tentative) 18.02.2018
The eligible (as specified) young and bright graduates who qualified the online test followed by Group Discussion or/and Personal Interview would be offered appointment in the Syndicate bank as Probationary Officer (PO) in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I after the successful completion of the course.
How to Apply:
Open www.syndicatebank.in and click career tab under “PGDBF Programme 2018-19” section and click “Apply Online”. Click New Registration and carefully fill and verify the details entered in the form like Name, Contact and Email-id. Upload photo and signature. Pay the fee online and print the final form for reference.
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Admit Card Download:Click here