TPSC Recruitment Notification 2018-2019
Telangana Public Service Commission or more commonly known as TPSC, recruits for various departments each year. Talented applicants are recruited through their competitive selection process. All job seekers who are interested in these posts of the TPSC should keep checking Telangana PSC Exam Notification 2018-2019 constantly. A good idea might be to subscribe to text message updates from various State Service Commission recruitment portals online, so that you can be sure that you are not missing out on any important information. We have tried to include information about TPSC, the selection process, checking results and more. You can read it here:
More about the Telangana Public Service Commission:
TPSC commenced in 2014 in the month of June and the first chairman was Dr. Ghanta Chakrapani. The Commission has been put in place by the Indian Constitution to look after all the vacant positions in Telangana Government Departments and Organizations. The role or the job description is the major deciding factor for the selection process. Another major factor is the number of candidates who have applied for a certain role.
TPSC is known for being a very young Public Service Commission in India. Hyderabad is a famous erstwhile princely state with a rich heritage and culture. The selection process for public service jobs started in the period of Mir Mahaboob Ali Pasha, VI Nizam.
TPSC Recruitment Notification 2018-2019:
TPSC has organized almost 195 new job openings for the upcoming session. These jobs are for varying posts such as for a Pharmacist, Horticulture Officer and various other posts. Before registering, candidates have to check the age limit and other eligibility criteria for TPSC. Log on to the webpage, www.tspsc.gov.in for the latest recruitment notification including the latest job openings in Telangana PSC 2018 and other information such as educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, selection process, application fee, and so on.
Other important details such as filling the online application, syllabus, admit card and results can be found below:
The requisite for applying for any TPSC job is a registration number that can only be provided by the TPSC Board. To receive this, applicants need to go on the official website and select the Registration Tab. Applicants will then enter al their personal information including email ID, mobile number, Birth date and other details that are needed. Once you have inputted all this information, click on submit. After this, you will receive a unique User ID and password using which you can login and use their portal. Remember your login ID and password for all subsequent logins. In case you ever forget either of the twoo, you can recover them by sending a mail to your registered email ID.
Steps to Apply for TPSC Recruitment:
You can apply for Telangana Public Service Commission recruitment online. Read the instructions carefully and make sure you do not miss out on any important step. You should have a passport sized picture, an operational mobile number and scanned copies of all requisite documents that will be mentioned in the official notification. Go through each of the following steps carefully to register on the TPSC Online Portal:
- The first step is to get the registration number and login information in place through the One time registration process.
- Once you have successfully completed the the registration process, all applicants should note their login details to make all further logins convenient.
- Login to your account and you will reach the TSPSC Home page.
- Go to the career tab which is there towards the right on the page and select it.
- You will reach a screen which will display the Latest notifications on the screen.
- Select the relevant notification for the job that interests you.
- Then, look for the online application link and click on it.
- Once you form pops up, fill all your details carefully and accurately.
- Now, scan to upload all the documents that they have asked for in the notification and application form.
- Now, click on the button which says proceed which will take you to the payment page (if applicable for your post)
- Applicants can pay the fee through their Debit and Credit cards or by internet banking. They can upload the scanned copy of SBI or bank Challan along with other documents.
- Then, click on submit to finally finish your application process.
- Lastly, make sure you download the form and take its print for any use in the future, that might arise.
How to download the Admit card:
One can download the admit card online from the same portal where they have registered. All you need is your login details and registration/application number. Candidates who wish to download their admit card should follow the steps given below to do it right in the first go:
- Firstly, visit the official TPSC website.
- Then, look for the option that says ‘Download Admit Card’ for the recruitment exam.
- The applicant will then be required to enter their personal details such as registration number and login details, i.e. email ID and password.
- After entering all the login details which allotted to you while the process of application, click on login in button.
- Then, you will be redirected to a page which will display your Admit Card or Hall ticket.
- Lastly, download and take a print of your admit card to use it at the time of your exam.
Selection Process and Appointment of Posts:
Once all the eligible candidates have filled the application form, PPSC verifies them to check that only eligible candidates have filled it according to the requirements listed in the official notification. After the review by the board, call letters are sent to all eligible candidates to appear for the first stage in the selection process which is a written test. This test is always conducted within three months of the release of the official notification for vacancies.
Those who qualify this written test are then proceeded to the second stage which is the skill test. However, the skill test is only done for a few posts and not all of them. Then, all candidates who qualify have to verify their original documents and submit them for scrutiny. They need to present their license as well. All candidates who qualify this are called for a Personal interview. Finally, selections are done on the basis of a merit list that the board prepares.
Candidates who emerge as successful after all the rounds are listed on the official website and in the employment newspaper. After that, successful applicants receive a call letter to their mentioned address and are required to attend trainings for their post. Once the training is completed, candidates are allotted posts by the relevant authorities or by the board members of TSPSC.