Union Bank Of India 100 Specialist Officer Recruitment 2017-18:
1. Forex Officer: 50 Posts
2. Integrated Treasury Officer: 50 Posts
Info: UBI(Union Bank of India) has been released job notification for 100 “Specialist ” Post 2017 on 21th of December.Read Job Notification properly and apply if you are eligible for that.All the details mentioned below.
Min- 23 years
Max- 32 years
Educational Qualifications (as on 21/12/2017):
Graduate/ Post-Graduate Degree with specialization in Finance/Mathematics/ Statistics/Commerce from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
Note: Preference will be given to candidates with MBA / PG Diploma in Business Management with specialization in Finance from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
Literacy in Computer Operations and Word Processing/Computing skills like MS Excel.
Post Qualification Work Experience: Post Qualification Work Experience in officer cadre in front/Back office of a Treasury in Public/ Private Sector Bank/ Financial Institutions for a minimum period of two years immediately preceding the cut-off date of application as per this Notification is mandatory.
GEN & OBC: Rs.600.00
SC/ST/ PWD: Rs.100.00
Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit:
- scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST):5 years, i.e. up to 30 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC): By 3 years, i.e. up to 28 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD): By 10 years (GEN) 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST)
- Ex-Servicemen: To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 5 years subject to a maximum of 50 years.
- Candidates domiciled in the state of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from 1st January 1980 to 31st December 1989: By 5 years
- Persons affected By 1984 Riots:5 Years
Important Dates:[table id=11 /]
Selection Process: please Read Offical Notification
Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here