Merit List 2017 – WCR Railway Bhopal Sawari Dibba Factory Trade Apprentice Positions
Vacancies were announced for the positions of WCR Railway Bhopal Sawari Dibba Factory Trade Apprentice on 23rd November 2017. Recently the merit list has been declared on 28th January 2018. The vacancy was announced under the Railway Recruitment Cell i.e. RRC Jabalpur, Bhopal Sawari Dibba Reconstruction Factory Vacancy for the year 2017. The vacancy falls under the West Central Railway (WCR) and online applications were invited from Madhya Pradesh region for RRC Trade Apprenticeship Recruitment. The candidates can easily apply for this post through the online platform after going through the official notification. All the vital details are discussed in coming paragraphs.
|Caste||No. of posts|
Thus there are total 113 posts and they are reserved for different categories as mentioned above.
Age limit for this vacancy as on 1st January 2018
|Minimum age limit||Maximum age limit|
|15 years||24 years|
For fresher candidates, the age limit is between 14 years to 21 years and the age relaxation for different categories is mentioned in the official notification issued by the department
Department that will provide the training
The department that will provide the training to the candidates selected for WCR Railway Bhopal Sawari Dibba Factory Trade Apprentice posts is Ridding Box Reconstruction Factory Bhopal.
Classification of vacancy as per trade and caste
|Computer operator/programming assistant||2||1||0||0||3|
Educational qualifications for the post
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination with at least 50% marks. The candidates must also possess an ITI certificate in the trade for which they are applying.
- For fresher candidates, it is necessary that they must have cleared the 10+2 examination with at least 50% marks. ITI certificate is not a compulsion in the case of fresher candidates.
- The application process began on 20th November 2017 and the last date for applying online was 19th of December 2017.
- The last date for payment of examination fees was 19th of December 2017.
- The merit list was declared on 28th January 2018.
- The admit cards will be available soon and the candidates can check all the details regarding admit card through the official website.
Application fee structure
|SC/ ST/ Physically Handicapped||70 rupees|
|Female in all categories||70 rupees|
Payment mode for application fees
The fees for an application can be easily paid through the online medium via debit card, net banking, credit card etc.
The merit list for positions has been declared. You can easily check that whether your name is in the list or not through the online platform. Admit cards will be available really soon and all the details can be accessed online.
Some Useful Important Links
Download Merit List
Pay Exam Fee